Linksys routers are especially known for their security and wireless features. Above all, they are way better than other Wifi routers. These routers are highly preferred for industrial usage. Linksys even have a different range of routers for home-usage. In simpler words, you’ll never regret after purchasing any Linksys router.
In this article, we’ll deeply discuss about the login and managing settings process of Linksys routers. If you are using any Linksys routers, then this article will be undoubtedly beneficial for you. First, we’ll discuss about the login process of Linksys routers.
How To Login To A Linksys Router?
The official website of Linksys routers is the control panel where you can manage all your settings. To make any change in your Linksys router, you should know the login process of the Linksys router.
- You should be first connected to Linksys routers. You can either connect through Wifi or ethernet cable. If you don’t know your Wifi password, then you can still connect with a Linksys router by using an ethernet cable.
- Open a secured web browser and type the IP address 192.168.1.1 in the address bar. If this IP address doesn’t work, then you have to search the IP address of your Linksys router on Google.
- Once this IP address works, you’ll see a page where you have to enter your username and password. If you are not sure about your username and password, then check the back side of your router. Once you are successfully logged into your router, you can easily configure your settings.
Also read: verizon router login.
How To Configure Your Linksys Router?
Once you have logged into your Linksys router, you can change your Wifi settings. It is highly recommended to change the security settings in a couple of months. But, be careful when you configure your router because you may break your router. You should even know your current settings before changing any setting so that you can change it later.
What If Your Linksys Router Stops Working After Changing Configuration Settings?
There are chances that you can make certain mistakes while configuring your mistakes. You can go directly to zero by following 30 30 30 hard reset trick. In this process, you will revert back your settings first. Due to which your router will be configured directly to the default settings.
Also read: Xfinity Router Login
How To Reset The Linksys Router?
- To reset the Linksys router, you can locate the reset button. The position of this button will be different for every router. You just have to hold the reset button for 15 to 30 seconds.
- On the other hand, you can use the official IP address to reset your Wifi router. You should always seek professional help before configuring or resetting your Wifi router.
- Final Words
Linksys is the leading manufacturer provides good quality routers to the users. Know the Linksys default IP and password to login into the administrator control panel.