Safety slogan is a perfect way to provide catchy ways to simplify complex safety concepts and make them easy to remember. For safety that can be used in the workplace, school, or even at home, there are many examples of slogans. The reason behind using safety slogans on safety poster is that the slogans catch their attention and stick to their mind like glue.
1. Safety is our concern
2. Ignoring a warning can cause much mourning
3. No matter the day, safety is here to stay
4. You can’t get home unless you’re safe
5. Safety is no accident
6. Safety is our No 1 Priority
7. Take 5 and Stay Alive
8. Safety glasses: All in favour say “Eye!”
9. You are looking at the person responsible for your safety
10. “Respect the unexpected. Think through your risks.”
11. Risk Makes Sense1
12. Celebrate what went right
13. For safety is not a gadget but a state of mind.
14. Safety doesn’t happen by accident.
15. “Safety First” is “Safety Always.”
16. Better a thousand times careful than once dead.
17. Precaution is better than cure.
18. Safety is a cheap and effective insurance policy.
19. Who can hope to be safe? who sufficiently cautious?
20. Safety means first aid to the uninjured
21. Accidents, and particularly street and highway accidents, do not happen – they are caused.
22. Prepare and prevent, don’t repair and repent
23. Chance takers are accident makers.
- The Most Amazing Safety Slogans
- The Most Catchy Safety Rules Slogans
- Industrial Safety Slogans
- Industrial Plant Safety Slogans
- Popular Industrial Plant Safety Slogans
- Safety Slogans that Rhyme
- Funny Slogans for Workplace Safety
- 10 Best Funny Work Safety Slogan
- Some Popular Funny Work Safety Slogans
- Popular Fire Safety Slogans
- Some More Famous Fire Safety Slogans
- Amazing Slogans for Driving Safety
- Most Popular Slogans for Driving Safety
- Forklift Safety Slogan
The Most Amazing Safety Slogans
Here are the most interesting safety slogans ever and useful as well, have a read.
1. Only you can prevent accidents
2. With safety, we win
3. Better dead sure than sure dead
4. Safety’s intention is Accident Prevention
5. Work safely today and everyday
6. Safety is a new way of life, not just a slogan
7. Safety is our concern
8. Ignoring a warning can cause much mourning
9. No matter the day, safety is here to stay
10. You can’t get home unless you’re safe
11. Safety is no accident
12. Remember unprepared means unsafe
14. Safety in: We will win
15. Safety: Live with it and be safe
The Most Catchy Safety Rules Slogans
Catchy slogans offer a way to put an emphasis on safety practices. Some are humorous, others are straightforward, but they all get the point across.
1. Bring the future, as safety is in your hands, but Future is not in your hands!!
2. Set the example; never get complacent around the work area!
3. Be mindful of the dangers! Don’t get complacent!
4. I want you to protect your hands
5. It’s cool to be safe!
6. Stay alert, don’t get hurt
7. Talk less, do your job safely
Industrial Safety Slogans
In industries, carelessness is the cause of all major accidents and is a cause of concern. The reason behind all accidents includes carelessness of workers in some extent in industries and because of this it leads to death sometimes. But it’s not their mistake, it’s the duty of industry owners to educate them and to motivate them to take care of themselves and be safe while doing any job. They need to tell them the consequences of not working safely.
1. Check- Re-check- and Check again
3. Try having an accident, if you think that safety is expensive,
4. Work safely, somebody wants you back home!
5. I want you to put your gloves right now
6. Safety first as life is precious
7. Know safety No Accidents
8. Better to lock out than luck out
9. Safety First, Last and Always
10. Wear safety shoes and keep a good footing on life
11. Invest in tomorrow. Practice safety today
12. Working without safety is a dead end job
Industrial Plant Safety Slogans
1. Industrial safety: The goal must be zero accident
2. Industrial safety is the key to accident free
3. There is no substitute for safety
4. Use your eyes to protect your hands
5. Safety fits like a glove
6. Be careful, stay alert – don’t get hurt
7. Safety is a state of mind
8. Everyone has a hand in safety
9. use helmet during work
10. When you gamble with safety, you lose your life
11. Protect only the fingers you want to keep!
12. Better safe than sorry
13. Safety begins with team work
14. Big or small, safety is for all
15. Always take the safest path, never take shortcuts
16. Work safely, you may not get a second chance
17. Safety never takes a break!
18. Use your brain to protect your head
19. Always remember, all accidents are preventable
Popular Industrial Plant Safety Slogans
One way of educating and motivating employees is to take safety measure while doing any job is by placing safety posters in the workplace. Read them and find the ones that are suitable for your industry. Also don’t forget to share them with your friends & colleagues.
1. Wearing PPE is the right thing to do for you and me.
2. You can try having an accident once, if you might think that safety is expensive
3. Be informed or be deformed
4. The time you spend putting on safety gear makes a safe end to your shift all the more near.
5. A trip to the hospital takes a lot longer than putting on your safety gear.
6. Safety risks aren’t yours to take. You’re not the only one who will suffer from your mistake.
7. Preventive actions are important to take, don’t wait for equipment to break!
Safety Slogans that Rhyme
Following is the list of rhyme safety slogans:
1. Safety is No Accident.
2. A spill, a slip, a hospital trip.
3. Stay Alert – Don’t Get Hurt.
4. No Safety, Know Pain.
5. Forget the nurse with safety first.
6. Safety Is a Choice You Make.
7. If you mess up, ‘fess up.
8. Behind the wheel, anger is one letter away from danger.
9. Chance takers are accident makers.
10. Safety starts with S but begins with you.
11. Think smart before you start.
Funny Slogans for Workplace Safety
Slogans can be a good tool to help keep your employees focused on safety. Use them in memos, display them on bulletin boards and feature them in employee newsletters on a regular basis. The key to using safety quotes effectively is to find ones that help you get your point across in a way that will be particularly meaningful to your employees, as well as easy to remember.
1. The Shocking Truth: Electricity Kills
2. Don’t cross a fine line between “safe” and “sorry.”
3. It costs less to be safe every day than to make one careless mistake along the way.
4. Safety first, last and forever.
5. When should you report a safety concern? Right away – as soon as you learn!
6. Keep cords out of the way so that on your feet you can stay!
7. Adjust it to fit your work needs alone, your chair is your throne –
8. Life is too short to take unnecessary chances.
9. Safety First, People Second
10. Electricity can kill you in spectacular ways
11. Safety Officer– trained to save your ass, not kiss it
12. Better dead sure than sure dead
13. Work safe today – Heaven can wait
14. Don’t go to work half dressed – Use personal protective equipment
15. Those who work the safest way- live to see another day
10 Best Funny Work Safety Slogan
1. You will die whether you follow safety procedures or not
2. 10. If you lift with your back, you’ll hear it crack
3. Safety gear saves lives and dollars
4. Better late than dead on time
5. Be alert, your wife needs you
6. Practice it! Knowing safety is not enough
7. The best safety device is your brain – Use it!
8. Without a threat of an accident, work can get pretty boring
9. Be careful safety has no Quitting time
10. Think safety, avoid unsafe acts
Some Popular Funny Work Safety Slogans
1. Be safe, not sorry
2. 10. Be careful, today is not a good day to die!
3. Accidents do not happen, they are caused
4. It’s not how hard you fall, but how fast you get up that counts
5. Safety is Gainful, Accident is Painful
6. 10 fingers. 10 toes, If you are not safe Who knows?
7. Be safe. You can’t get the life again
8. This Machine has no Brain, use your Own
9. Play safely with chemicals
10. Learn from others mistakes; don’t have others learn from you
Popular Fire Safety Slogans
Whether you are at home or at work, or on vacation, practicing safe behavior matters to everyone. One way to make safety a priority is to utilize humorous slogans that are easy to remember.
1. It is not just a “bad cook” alarm. Change your smoke detector batteries twice a year.
2. Fire Feeds On Careless Deeds.
3. Fire Is A Good Servant But A Bad Master
4. Be safe. Be aware. Fire dangers are present here
5. Your house isn’t a corn maze. Have a plan in case of fire.
6. Be Alert, Avert Fire.
7. Fire Is A Welcome Visitor, But Always See It Out.
8. Carelessness Is The Biggest Cause Of Fire.
9. Big or Small, Fire Safety is for All.
10. Children And Lighters Don’t Go Together.
Some More Famous Fire Safety Slogans
1. An Inch Of Flue Repairs Is Worth A Mile Of Fire Hose.
2. If the doorknob is hot, open it not.
3. A mind is a terrible thing to baste.
4. Common Sense Saves Burnt Dollars.
5. Fire Destruction Is One Man’s Job, Fire Prevention Is Everybody’s Job.
6. Ensure Fire Safety, Save Life, Save Property.
7. Don’t Delay, Get Out Of Fire’s Way.
8. Fire is ruthless, be safe.
9. Fire loss is a national loss.
10. Fire Defense Is A Self Defense.
11. A Burning House Is A Burning Shame
12. Careless Hands Are Firebrands.
13. Electrical safety leads to fire safety.
14. Fire Prevention Is Our Intention.
15. Fire safety: Everyday job.
16. Fire Safety On, Accidents Gone.
17. Fire Prevention Is Self Protection.
18. Fire safety goes Danger grows.
19. Fire Sweeps Where Carelessness Creeps.
20. Don’t Flirt With Fire.
21. Fire can kill, don’t be a statistic.
22. Fire the Friend, Fire the Foe.
23. Duty without fire safety… brings fatality.
24. Fire Waste Can Never Be Replaced
25. Don’t Burn, Baby, Burn!
26. Keep Calm and Fire Safety On.
27. Keep Your Eyes On Safety
28. Whatever Burns Never Returns
29. Fire. Its Cure Is, Costly, Its Prevention Cheap!
30. Get Out Quick, Before The Smoke Gets Thick!
31. Kill Fire Before It Kills You.
32. Don’t Blame The Match, You Should Have Used Your Head.
33. Crawl down low, when it’s time to go!
34. Know fire safety, no pain, no fire safety, know pain.
35. A fire today – no job tomorrow.
36. Do Your Part And Fire Won’t Start.
37. Cooking food’s hot, so don’t touch the pot!
Amazing Slogans for Driving Safety
It is always made in the way that it reinforces top-of-mind safety awareness throughout including on signs, banners, posters, shirts and more.
1. Chances are the tree was there first. Steer clear.
2. Drive with reason this holiday season.
3. Safe Driving, Saves Lives.
4. Mountains are pleasure if you drive with leisure
5. Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer.
6. Look every way every day!
7. Life don’t have Reset button. Drive safe.
8. Slow down! Your family will be waiting for you
9. Shining Bright Lights at each other is not Road Safety.
10. Better Late than Never!
Most Popular Slogans for Driving Safety
1. A driving tip for the day – yield the right of way.
2. Safety starts with “S”, begins with “You”
3. Driving like there’s no tomorrow is likely to produce that result.
4. Follow traffic rules, save your future.
5. While driving avoid phone or else your family will be left alone
6. Drive, don’t fly
7. Do not use cell phone while driving
8. Do not mix drinking and driving
9. Fast drive could be Last drive
10. Better be Mister Late than to be Late Mister
11. Speed thrills but kills!
12. Prepare and prevent, don’t repair and repent.
13. Don’t watch her behind. Keep safety in mind!
14. Stay Alive – Think and Drive.
15. Designated driver = helpful. Designated drunk = not so much.
16. Drive as if every child on the street were you own.
17. Anyone driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.
18. Stop accidents before they stop you.
Forklift Safety Slogan
1. Forget the Rage, Stay In the Cage
2. Fasten Your Belt, Someone Needs You
3. Be Alert, don’t Get Hurt
4. Be Alert! Accidents Hurt!
5. Does Safety Have Your Attention?
6. The Best Gift You Can Give Your Family Is You, Be Safe!
So Read the all interesting safety slogans and find the ones that are suitable for your industry. Also don’t forget to share them with your friends & colleagues.